Twin Rocks Honey Glazed Ham
- 6 lbs whole ham, bone-in or boneless
- 1 cup Twin Rocks Estate Honey
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (162°C). Place the ham on a roasting rack in a large baking dish or roasting pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine the honey, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, ground nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Stir well until all the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated, forming a luscious glaze.
3. Using a basting brush, generously slather the honey glaze all over the ham, making sure to cover every nook and cranny. Allow the flavors to mingle by letting the ham rest for 15-20 minutes.
4. Place the ham in the preheated oven and let it bake, uncovered, for about 15 minutes per pound. Baste the ham with the remaining glaze every 20-30 minutes to ensure it stays moist and succulent.
5. As the heavenly aromas fill your kitchen, keep an eye on the ham's internal temperature. The ham is perfectly cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).
6. Once the ham reaches the desired temperature, remove it from the oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute, resulting in a tender, juicy ham.
7. Carve your masterpiece and serve it with a drizzle of the remaining honey glaze for an extra touch of decadence. Pair it with your favorite side dishes like roasted vegetables, creamy mashed potatoes, or a fresh salad to complete the culinary symphony on your plate.